West Ham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if pompey beat villa tomorrow

i still don't get this logic! don't we want teams who are not in the euro places to lose. a mini old boys club of us bolton and spurs to look after ourselves? if reading beat bolton then we have 2 teams to worry about. if bolton beat reading then reading are just about out of the race??

looks like toffeeweb,may be right after all!

we must be [Poor language removed] if we can't even beat west ham!!!!!

dont give me any excuses about them scrapping for their lives at home, and johnson went off after 6 mins!!!

we should be playing little [Poor language removed] triangles all over the park, we should have scored at least two goals with 20 passes in the build up!!!!

Its not how I remember the great EVERTON sidesd of the past playing, you lot of fuckwits probably think moyes is making progress............nil satis........

*phew*

do you feel educated????

benayoun first yellow of the game

corner for us

6 minutes of stoppages

upton park goees [Poor language removed] crackers

i still don't get this logic! don't we want teams who are not in the euro places to lose. a mini old boys club of us bolton and spurs to look after ourselves? if reading beat bolton then we have 2 teams to worry about. if bolton beat reading then reading are just about out of the race??

I was just saying that reading losing doesn't help if pompey beat villa tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back