West Ham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Inertia may have a point, we shouldn't look at the opposition, too many of our own just haven't turned up today. We cannot afford to play BT he is a luxury that means we have 10 men on the pitch, DM wake up ffs

6 minutes up

corner west ham

we deserved to lose

[Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]

sling your hook beattie, all the charity work in the world doesnt mean i will tolorate your being another defender for every opposition we face.

FT. ffs, shocking. Beattie should never play for us again. Ossie and Fads were [Poor language removed], we look awful with the likes of Cahill, AJ and Vaughan not playing

A win and we'd have been in europe, oh boy don't shoot yourselves in the [Poor language removed] foot now, this is soooooo dissappointing. Lescott mom, there was no one else.

looks like toffeeweb,may be right after all!

we must be [Poor language removed] if we can't even beat west ham!!!!!

dont give me any excuses about them scrapping for their lives at home, and johnson went off after 6 mins!!!

we should be playing little [Poor language removed] triangles all over the park, we should have scored at least two goals with 20 passes in the build up!!!!

Its not how I remember the great EVERTON sidesd of the past playing, you lot of fuckwits probably think moyes is making progress............nil satis........

*phew*

do you feel educated????

phew indeed!

pissed off, what a [Poor language removed] performance.

west ham, although they were the better team, you can see why they are down there, we had at least 5 golden chances and BT wasted 4 of them with arteta being the other culprit.

Osman was his useless usual.

what a load of crap, wheres my beer?!

pissed off, what a [Poor language removed] performance.

west ham, although they were the better team, you can see why they are down there, we had at least 5 golden chances and BT wasted 4 of them with arteta being the other culprit.

Osman was his useless usual.

what a load of crap, wheres my beer?!

That makes it even more annoying, but I feel as though I knew this was certain to happen all day, it has given me the shits so I'm going to look for next doors cat a kick six kinds out of it, they called the [Poor language removed] thing StevieG

Reading leading 3 - 1

that is the real sickner...

europe is now a result against pompy away. perhaps.

i watched that in the second. it was really crap. the old moyes last 5 games curse returns. a good side all season turns to jelly during the last few games.

well, west ham beat arsenal and man ure 1-0 this season, and we beat them at our place, it isnt what i wanted, but this is football.

priskin scored for watford btw.

da silva could have played instead of ossie today, too many times neill pushed him off the ball, it was like a recurring nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back