What are you currently listening to?

I've been doing research all night and I have concluded that The Beatles would not exist if it was for the playboi cart verse in the final minute of this song

Listened to the Wirral band Mysterines new album which was released just over a week ago. Few misses on there but overall I really enjoyed it. Fans of garbage will love it.

They`re getting a bit of airplay on Radio X, Jonny Vaughan was played one of their tracks last week on his drive time slot, which is about as you`re going to get for a non mainstream band.

There`s deffo a Shirley Manson influence there, which is a massive compliment to the lead singer.

I`m liking what I`m hearing so far, they`ve got potential to be very big ( imo )

Ps - They`re playing at the Jacaranda Baltic in town on Friday.

Last edited:

They`re getting a bit of airplay on Radio X, Jonny Vaughan was played one of their tracks last week on his drive time slot, which is about as you`re going to get for a non mainstream band.

There`s deffo a Shirley Manson influence there, which is a massive compliment to the lead singer.

I`m liking what I`m hearing so far, they`ve got potential to be very big ( imo )

Ps - They`re playing at the Jacaranda Baltic in town on Friday.
Yeah. That song I posted has been out for a few months but I heard it for the first time yesterday when i checked out their album. I don't know how it hasn't appeared on any of my FYPs as it's exactly the sort of thing I love and listen to. Just shows the algorithm doesn't always work. I'll deffo be playing the album again as it's probably a grower. I've played this song about 4 times now and loved it more each listen.

Lot's of great groups like this around with potential to be big, but it's so hard finding the audience these days. I actively go looking for it and I bet there's still tons of stuff out there I'd love that I don't know about.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back