What are you currently listening to?

Finally watching Fontaines DC Glastonbury set, they really are one of the best newish band in years by some way aren't they. It shows guitar music isn't 'dead', you just need to be interesting

Their London gig of them, DIIV and Sorry seems great. Easily 3 of the best bands of the last 10 years

4th of July means 'murica. 'Murica means country music. A style I detest. I now have a new hate. Country music with a hip hop beat. Sweet Jesus.
Thankfully I've brought headphones and I'm gonna listen to some classic rock. Blue Oyster Cult to start me off
Old school country is fine. Waylon, Willie, Johnny, etc. That packaged [insert language filter violation here] Nashville started cranking out around 1990 is not.

Blue Oyster Cult is a good choice. Can't say they're among the stronger live acts I've seen, but I also saw them decades after their peak.

4th of July means 'murica. 'Murica means country music. A style I detest. I now have a new hate. Country music with a hip hop beat. Sweet Jesus.
Thankfully I've brought headphones and I'm gonna listen to some classic rock. Blue Oyster Cult to start me off
bloody hell, that sounds vile, damn country music absolutely puke inducing as it is

" New Country " isn`t too bad, the likes of, John Cougar, Steve Earle, the Judds etc.

It`s got a bit more to it, than all that my " dog has, run off with my missus " nonsense.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back