What are you currently listening to?

You can't like Springsteen! It's not allowed. 😱

He doesn't like Trump, so we're not allowed to like him! He hurt poor Donnie's feelings. 😥

Add this one to the list as well:

I grew into Springstein as I got older, not his Born in the USA stuff, his earlier stuff.

He’s massively complimented by having such an incredible array of musicians backing him too.

I grew into Springstein as I got older, not his Born in the USA stuff, his earlier stuff.

He’s massively complimented by having such an incredible array of musicians backing him too.
Indeed. He even had Tom Morello from RATM playing with him at one stage.

And you get more bang for your buck if you've ever been to one of his concerts.

His encores can go on for hours. When I saw him years ago, his concert went on for well over four hours! 😳

Towards the end, even The E Street Band was like: Bruce! Dude! Seriously?! Can we please call it a night now?

Indeed. He even had Tom Morello from RATM playing with him at one stage.

And you get more bang for your buck if you've ever been to one of his concerts.

His encores can go on for hours. When I saw him years ago, his concert went on for well over four hours! 😳

Towards the end, even The E Street Band was like: Bruce! Dude! Seriously?! Can we please call it a night now?

….first saw him in about 1976 at NEC Birmingham and my word he was incredible then. He’s still a remarkable live performer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back