What are you currently listening to?

McFly - Its not my fault its my sisters, HONEST. I am guilty however for singing along like a right twazzeck! Twazzeck, even that is a new one for me but it sounds good..... No it does'nt :D(y)

Whats tickling your eardrums at the moment?

Interested to know what choons the GOTers are into. I wouldnt say Im an extreme metal kinda guy but that knew Slipknot song is fantastic. Find myself sitting there nodding my head and all of a sudden throwing all my stuff through my window starts to become more and more appealing. Bloody brilliant that song!

On the other end of the spectrum, Rhianna Disturbia is doing it for me at the moment. Video freaks me out but what can I say, she'd still get it (y)

as this is an ale house could we have a juke box? you could put links to tunes that people may like? What do you think, crap idea?
Anyway as an old housemartins fan ive been on youtube looking at some bits and bobs and found "I bit my lip" which is an old b side. Any housemartins fans out there that dont know take a look on you tube for it, its class

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back