• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

What Clubs Other Than Everton Do You like To See Do Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £50m
I actually like seeing Sheffield Wednesday do well.I don't know why.I just do.I knew this lad from Sheffield who was a massive owl and he was a sound lid.Despite all the money going into them i don't mind Man City and i don't begrudge them their success.To be honest i have no issues with the geordies.Their fat crazy and deluded but that's what i love about them.Newcastle is always a great away trip.Of course i have recently developed a fondness for Crystal Palace for some strange reason.:D

Sunderland due to living up their as a student and having connections up their now through my brothers missus and lads etc

I like Southampton to do well - my Dad and loads of relatives are mad Saints. Used to go to the Dell every now and then when I was a kid. My nan lived a 2-min walk away from there.

Greenock Morton - Was born there and love the club.

Juventus - My brother took me to see them play Celtic in the European Cup in 1981 and have loved them ever since.

Donny Rovers - My other brother lived in Doncaster for a few years and whenever I visited him I went to see them.

Espanyol, Real Betis, Torino,1860 Munich e.t.c.

When I think we have it bad with our rivals, I think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back