• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

What Clubs Other Than Everton Do You like To See Do Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally in this country i like to see tranmere doing well. Would love them in the top league one day, although chances of that are pretty slim to be honest. Been to a few games and have memories of watching friendlies with them pre season.

Other than that i'm not really bothered. Foreign i used to look for celtic but don't care about them these days.

Torquay. Played a FIFA season with them years ago, always had a soft spot after that.

Otherwise it's dependent on the year. This year I decided I liked Sunderland and Palace. Next year I may be hoping they get relegated - but I doubt it, they are the fanbases that seem to have sound posters on here that also aren't competing with Everton for CL(yet...everything changes if we're competing with them).

Bournemouth (Got family down there. My uncles a blue, but got cousins who were born there who support them.)

St Johnstone (Daft reason: As a kid I didn't want to support Celtic or Rangers as my scottish team. My first name is John, so....

Always liked arsenal tbh. From the days when they came and took the dominance away from utd. Plus they played brilliant togger and still do. Always watch there games in CL and find myself getting very supportive of them.

Been strange this season as we were competing with them so found myself wanting them to lose more often than not.

Dortmund. Developed a soft spot for them a couple years ago. Proper club with proper fans who stuck by them through the ropey times and ended up building a sound team, all minus a sheik billionaire. I was sad when Munich beat them in the CL final last year.

Dortmund. Developed a soft spot for them a couple years ago. Proper club with proper fans who stuck by them through the ropey times and ended up building a sound team, all minus a sheik billionaire. I was sad when Munich beat them in the CL final last year.

I had a right soft spot for them right up to the point I heard them singing that song.

I was always indifferent about the London clubs but Palace put that right.On thing i notice from this thread is that a lot of Evertonians don't mind seeing the Sheffield clubs do well.I'd love to see Wednesday and Notts Forest back in the premier league although it might be a good idea to ban the Sheffield Wednesday band from Goodison.lol Leed's though can poor language removed right off.I hope they rot in the lower divisions for the next decade and beyond.:D

Always adopted a team from the cities I lived in when I was working overseas:

Besiktas
River Plate
Flamengo
Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back