• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

What Clubs Other Than Everton Do You like To See Do Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambridge Utd. I dominated European football with them on Footy Manager years ago, ever since I've looked out for their results.

Don't mind Sunderland, quite like Almeria and this season Atletlico Madrid/Palace. Also liked watching Bilbao and appreciated their young talent for a while now. My Dad's mate's a Leicester fan and they're alright.

Wouldn't be arsed if any of them lost like.

I like Bilbao as well its incredible that they are where they only using local Basque players.
I enjoy Dortmund ever since I saw them win the title in 2011 I've paid a lot of attention to them in the bundesliga and appreciate klopp and co.

Follow Wits University here in ZA. Prefer Pirates over Chiefs in the big derby.

Aberdeen in Scotchland since the Euro glory days with Fergie. Kinda irritating how their fortunes seem to parallel ours. Only red team worth supporting...

Loving Atletico's march to the league title and the CL final. I'd follow them or Bilbao over any of the others, but not terribly @rsed at all about La Liga.

Don't care about any other English teams but like many others have already said, happy Palace and Sunderland stuck around.

As I already said on saturday, when I had people telling me I was out of order for wanting Hull to lose, I would like to reiterate that I really don't care about any team other than Everton.

However, for the sake of nostalgia and boss, traditional grounds I would love to see the following promotion/relegation combos over the next couple of years:

2014/15 Promoted from NPC
- Ipswich
- Forest
- Norwich

2014/15 Relegated from PL
- Stoke
- Swansea (they're Welsh anyway)
- West Brom

2015/16 Promoted from NPC
- Leeds
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Blackburn

2015/16 Relegated from PL
- Man Utd
- Liverpool
- Man City

HA!!!

I'm also hoping that we see ex-PL clubs in the "living dead" category return one day, such as Swindon, Oldham, Barnsley and of course, Wimbledon (eventually!)

Cambridge United (Moved to Cambridge) Brentford was my local team. Well in yesterday U's great day at Wembley...

Want to see do well in England:
Sheffield United
Notttigham.Forest
Kidderminster Harriers

Club outside England I want to see win everything, just like Everton:
Hometown team Fortuna Sittard.

Brighton and Hove Albion

Went to Uni with a lad who supported them. Now I follow their results and he does so with Evertons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back