What happens next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are we going to have to pay in compensation?
£0.00 we have no case to answer..
The commission has said that we got no sporting advantage.
The only case any of these teams could have would be questioning why this wasn't done last year, hardly Evertons fault that.

Give it a few games and we'll be threatened with more punishment by the Premier league goons for anti social behaviour and bringing the game into disrepute. The club is currently pretty much rudderless so they have us over the proverbial barrel.
Then ramp it up further..

Maintain our 1:3 win ratio and we stay up, no matter the outcome of this nonsense.
Yes, but why are we being measured against a higher standard.

I really hope that all those brushing aside this merciless, vindictive, and wholly disproportionate punishment are sanguine when we finish nine points clear of Luton on the pitch but are relegated by a point thanks to this.

Just wondering what fans think will happen next?

The club have said they'll appeal.
Myers has said the appeal will be heard by a different board before the end of the season.
Meanwhile there seems to be a fan base united by the injustice of the harsh punishment.
What do we do?
Is protesting the right course of action, will it jeopardise any appeal.
If fans do protest, what form does it take.
We seem to have way more press for us than against us at the moment.

Will we get in trouble for controversial banners at the United match.
Do we have enough leadership behind the scenes to see this through.
Does it effect the 777 takeover, maybe Moshiri lowers his price and attracts someome who actually has the finances to take over when this is all done.

So many unknowns :(
We beat United & get 3 points back -

I fully expect our players to be furious with this and come out all guns blazing. My main concern is that some of them might tke it too far and pickup a red or a couple of yellows in a game. We can claw back the deficit but only if we can keep the core of our best team on the Pitch.

Yes, but why are we being measured against a higher standard.

I really hope that all those brushing aside this merciless, vindictive, and wholly disproportionate punishment are sanguine when we finish nine points clear of Luton on the pitch but are relegated by a point thanks to this.
There's some amount of deluded people about.

Those points we lost were our insurance for when we inevitably lost form and / or lost players to injury.

We are now until the end of the season locked into the bottom 4. I'd be very surprised to see us back out of the rekagation zone for at least 2 months at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.