What the Hell is happening to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In, for now

Getting 4 points from WBA and Palace won him some time for me

If we lose to Leicester though, I may have to review my stance.

It would depend on how badly we lost really

There is absolutely no excuse to losing to Leicester. Even a point would be tough to swallow. It's a must win game and then we can focus on Europa b/c at 30 points we'd be able to breathe a little easier heading into the Arsenal fixture and beyond.

Atletico Madrid have had great success playing snide agricultural football and kicking teams off the park. There's more than one way to play the game you know

(not saying I'd have Moyes back by the way)

Atletico have no shortage of skill and quality though, they play good football despite the reputation. Aggression just seems to be the attribute that pundits highlight the most. And they are aggressive to be fair. Watching Raul Garcia get booked for harassing officials before he even got on the field against Real just epitomized what they're about, how the hell do you deal with that level of snide?

Agricultural Football promotes Grass Roots Footy and yet in the Current Climate Genetic Modification requires the Rotational Grazing of the Raw Materials to maintain Quality Harvest in the Footballing Ecosystem.

We just aint eating our Greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back