What was your favourite moment with Martinez at the helm?

What was your favourite moment with Martinez at the helm?

• Transfer Deadline Day 2013

• 1-0 Chelsea

• ManUtd 0-1

• 3-0 Arsenal

• 2-0 ManUtd

• Signing Lukaku permanently (+ Barkley contract)

• 4-1 Wolfsburg

• Liverpool 1-1

• Wolfsburg 0-2

• "Money can't buy everything"

• 3-1 Chelsea

• 2-0 Chelsea

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be taking a cannon to a gunfight at old Trafford.
Edit. With signing del for peanuts a close second.

Definitely Man United away. One of my all time favourite Everton moments. It just couldnt have been more perfect, with all the stuff about Moyes facing us for the first time since leaving and trying to belittle us all summer, plus his horrific record of no wins away at Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and United, for Martinez to go to Old Trafford for the first time and wee all over his chips was simply glorious. Ill never forget that night or that moment. Given all the circumstances, any win at Old Trafford would have been well up there. But to go there, batter them, and win it with a late goal was the stuff of dreams.

The 3-0 at Newcastle, and finally seeing us win a game after going 2-0 down at West Brom this season are well up there too.

I think him having the balls to phone up FC Barcelona ad enquire about the availability of taking Deulofeu on loan, something which simply would never have happened under Moyes and showed that a different culture was now in place. He gave me hope but then I realised later down the line he was a fraud.

The 4-1 win against Wolfsburg. I was there that night and it was brilliant, a strong performance, European match, under the floodlights and the atmosphere was overwhelming.
Had a grin on my face for a solid 24 hrs after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back