"What's wrong with Everton?" [The Athletic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasnt got started yet.

I said when he came he will need 2/3 full windows before we see real change & to sort this bunch of losers out.

So no he hasnt switched off , he's give them all a chance to change.
A good number cant or wont change , they will be replaced accordingly.
He's been here a year and a half. He can get started whenever he likes.

Is Carlo the man for this? I don't know.
I will answer that at the end of next season, let's see how we look at the end of the transfer window, with another three, four or five of his own players in the team. And then it will depend on where we finish in the league, top 5 or six in the league, a better more entertaining brand of football and hopefully a Cup win / cup final under our belt. I want to see definite more attractive football and definite progression.

I will answer that at the end of next season, let's see how we look at the end of the transfer window, with another three, four or five of his own players in the team. And then it will depend on where we finish in the league, top 5 or six in the league, a better more entertaining brand of football and hopefully a Cup win / cup final under our belt. I want to see definite more attractive football and definite progression.
I have to say I'm not hugely impressed with his own players so far. They have been exactly game changing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.