"What's wrong with Everton?" [The Athletic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm not hugely impressed with his own players so far. They have been exactly game changing for us.

I think they are better than what preceeded them, but due to injuries and the mostly drudge that surrounded them, they were in the end dragged down. Now I've answered your posts twice, please for once answer mine. Are you willing to see what happens in the transfer window and how we get on. Did you even read that far ?

There’s about a thousand threads on here trying to work it out why were pyar shyte! Still no nearer to finding the solution

Snarky know it all posts snarky know it all podcast.

Colour me shocked.

200.gif

So: "culture shift" needed.

Thanks, you pair of middle class 'kin divvies.

Always the same crap spouted init. Tangibly what does that mean?

Hate footy 99% journos me, more often than not just privileged whoppers who have been handed the gig of a lifetime watching footy despite being as clueless as anyone on this forum.

I think they are better than what preceeded them, but due to injuries and the mostly drudge that surrounded them, they were in the end dragged down. Now I've answered your posts twice, please for once answer mine. Are you willing to see what happens in the transfer window and how we get on. Did you even read that far ?
I don't want him out, I'm just not optimistic. So yes we will see. But I don't feel as confident that it really is better than what came before.

Always the same crap spouted init. Tangibly what does that mean?

Hate footy 99% journos me, more often than not just privileged whoppers who have been handed the gig of a lifetime watching footy despite being as clueless as anyone on this forum.
The conclusion drawn was that we need a culture change...and you sign other cub's captains to get that change.

Two vacuous people who fancy themselves as football philosophers who aren't that bright.

No winners at the club for a long time on and off the pitch, now its just a bad habit. On the pitch we need a born winner of a captain, we haven't had one for flippin years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back