When Suarez "scored" at the end, before you knew it was offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in the Top Balcony, the second it went in I slumped down with my head in my hands,

then the bloke next to me shouted that it was given offside and I stood to see Gerrard and Jones running over to their supporters while we were on the counter attack,

How I wish we'd scored, that would have been beautiful.

It would've been one of the most beautiful moments in the history of the game.

The first half was astonishing. One of the best derbies in modern times.

But today has made me determined about one thing - if anyone calls me or anyone else a Kopite on here ever again, they're getting reported. The ultimate insult on an Everton forum. I'd rather be called a c*** every day of the week.

The mask is well and truly off them now, but they somehow manage to stoop lower and lower. Classless shower.

Every time we concede i always hope that the camera will pan to the lino with his flag up. Hardly ever happens of course.

This time was no different, i saw Ossie in the middle appealing but just assumed that after the first couple of seconds went by it stood.

Then it was just sheer relief followed by frustration that we so nearly lost it.

The first half was astonishing. One of the best derbies in modern times.

But today has made me determined about one thing - if anyone calls me or anyone else a Kopite on here ever again, they're getting reported. The ultimate insult on an Everton forum. I'd rather be called a c*** every day of the week.

Hahahahah

Kopite should be in the swear filter

I actually stormed out of the room thinking the game was over and went for a poo. When I came back they were talking about a draw. I had no idea what had gone on!

Picture this....watching it in an alehouse in Brighton, me and one other scouse blue. The rest of the pub wearing their rs scarves not one of them have been to the North West never mind analfield. Anyway joy when our second went in and game one. So when that little buck tooth b@stard "scored" at the end the whole place erupts and they were jumping around me allsorts, I was proper face palming then silence I look up at the big screen and they all sit down..........que me shouting haha yer cheating !@#$@#%@#$%^ and doing an unbelievable comic dive infront of them all was quality. Just wish Mirallas had stayed on we would have won.

which pub mate- used to live there

I was calling ratface every name under the sun, angry because i was expecting it then flicking the v's and laughing hysterically when it dawned the goal had been disallowed:lol:

As soon as Gerrard 'won' the free kick I knew what was going to happen. The ball went in the net, I exploded, the linesman put up his flag and I went to a happy place......up yours you rat faced cnut..........

Hit the back of the net and I put my head in my hands and just looked down, took me a good 10 seconds before I looked up and realised it was off and then proceeded in shouting 'Whey!' At the kopites.

I was weirdly calm cos I'd been expecting it for 20 mins. You can't keep wasting chances at one end and expect players as dangerous as that racist little rodent and gerrard to do the same at the other.

Didn't phase me at all. Knew that we were gonna have hard time of it. I also wasn't phased when Naismith buried our second. At that point, I was happy with where we were in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back