Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
Honestly i have no idea that is the test next season when i would expect the club to get players in them postions, then he will have to rotate. Just think it was about trust agree dobbin should have maybe got more time off the bench with his pace. Also think he does not want danjuma like gray, and well also kno like for like in the doucore position. The harrison deal will be decided by what money we have, i expect it to be him and the dof working toghether again
It will be a waste of money imo
And that’s the worry we sell Onana and Branthwaite to buy Harrison and brownhill and a few other players that are big strong and run around a lot

I mean Danjuma was utterly wasteful and looked a bit crap AND didn't seem so switched on defensively ....in the bit of time he got

I'm fine with the manager deciding staying solid defensively was the biggest priority this season and so continually choosing McNeill/Harrison over him as they were also utterly wasteful/a bit crap BUT defended tirelessly every game

He was picking from a range of bad options, and his choices from those bad options got us enough points to be safe since a while back

I don't think it's worth arguing about really
Well it could have made a difference in the 14 games we didn’t win and our a bit harsh to criticise danjuma when he’s hardly had a kick, he came on at spurs and Nearly got us a point, it was nice to see a wide player actually attack a full back, because all McNeil does is try and cross the ball
If he has half a yard, if he doesn’t he goes backwards, he never takes on a full back,
I don’t see dyche ever getting wide players with pace who may play off the cuff at times. But some on here thug he will. I don’t it will always be McNeil and Harrison’s out wide,
Full backs that don’t go forward. A number 10 who just runs a lot but is poor technically and a striker who’s Constantly isolated

Well it could have made a difference in the 14 games we didn’t win and our a bit harsh to criticise danjuma when he’s hardly had a kick, he came on at spurs and Nearly got us a point, it was nice to see a wide player actually attack a full back, because all McNeil does is try and cross the ball
If he has half a yard, if he doesn’t he goes backwards, he never takes on a full back,
I don’t see dyche ever getting wide players with pace who may play off the cuff at times. But some on here thug he will. I don’t it will always be McNeil and Harrison’s out wide,
Full backs that don’t go forward. A number 10 who just runs a lot but is poor technically and a striker who’s Constantly isolated

I did say in the bit of time he got

We can only judge him on what we see, and even tho we were both crying out for something different in attack ...like you ..myself and my brother both said the same thing every time he played....no brain, greedy, picks wrong option most of the time

I am just saying that given there's not big differences between our crap options, that being fair to the manager you'd have to say he may have picked the right one given how many points we won. Not saying Danjuma may not have improved on what I say, just that you have to be fair and say it's understandable why he wasn't picked if he showed in training what he showed in his few minutes on the pitch

Last edited:
Some of you need to take his name out your mouths - minus the deductions we're a solid, mid-table side after a couple of years of genuine peril.

Ok, it's sunny here and I am on the pivo, but genuinely, turning over the RS at home for the first time in 14 years, safe with games to spare, 3 wins in a calendar week since @Joey66 was a nipper.

My man took Burnley to Europe with Josh Brownhill the key fulcrum in the middle of the park. Behave yourselves or get saddled with another imposter like Tory Frank or that Spanish lad who was only here until a big cloob came in for him.
Arteta?

I did sat in the bit of time he got

We can only judge him on what we see, and even tho we were both crying out for something different in attack ...like you ..myself and my brother both said the same thing every time he played....no brain, greedy, picks wrong option most of the time

I am just saying that given there's not big differences between our crap options, that being fair to the manager you'd have to say he may have picked the right one given how many points we won. Not saying Danjuma may not have improved on what I say, just that you have to be fair and say it's understandable why he wasn't picked if he showed in training what he showed in his few minutes on the pitch
I do agree to a certain extent,
But I think danjuma could have been flying in training and it wouldn’t have made a difference,
Because he doesn’t defend as well as McNeil and Harrison.
We seen it last seen with Keane and he left Mina on the bench for 14 games and it nearly cost us our premier league status

If Leeds want 20mil for Harrison and Burnley want 10 for Brownhill, we can get much better and younger players with that money, it then comes down to DOF and dyche.
Leeds can settle for 15mil IF he go in for Harrison, and Brownhill is off contract I believe but we haven't been properly linked to him at all. They might be able to do better, we might not be able to attract anyone to sign for a relegation and administration threatened side too.

Leeds can settle for 15mil IF he go in for Harrison, and Brownhill is off contract I believe but we haven't been properly linked to him at all. They might be able to do better, we might not be able to attract anyone to sign for a relegation and administration threatened side too.
I wouldn’t touch Harrison full stop and like I’ve just posted, I think Burnley have an option to extend brownhills contract for another year