Which other Club would you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other PL team but I would go and watch Hartlepool. I've seen them a few times as the Ma-in-Law lives nearby and they run out to Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC (due to their mascot being H'angus the Monkey).

The whole club has a sense of humour and the pies are superb.

I've been there to watch COL play St.Helens a couple of times. Brought a few hundred with them and they've put plenty of much needed cash through the gates of other clubs in that league. Doing really well considering it's their first year as well and hopefully they can get within the city limits some time soon.
Was at both matches and the pre season friend against Cables. The seem to take 150 fans no matter where they play and have sold 800 tickets for the Reusch Cup Final on Monday.

I've heard they're looking at a site near Penny Lane for their own ground, Bootle FC will be gutted when they leave the DTS.

I like West Hams Kits & colours. Also Tottenham I guess Guys like Delle Alli and Gareth Bale are some of my favourite non Keeper players.

Juventus honorable mention. I don't like rooting for favoutites i like underdogs.

So in other leagues I like Dortmund, Atheltico, Inter Milan.

My american teams are and have always been through good times and bad

Michigan State spartans, New York Giants, Knicks, Yankees, Golden State Warriors. To name a few.

:oops:

No other PL team but I would go and watch Hartlepool. I've seen them a few times as the Ma-in-Law lives nearby and they run out to Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC (due to their mascot being H'angus the Monkey).

The whole club has a sense of humour and the pies are superb.

Binning Everton right off, right now, cos of that.

Up the Pool! (Not that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back