Which team would beat the other

Team 1 Vs Team 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru888

Player Valuation: £1m
Due to my previous thread being up there in GOT history in terms of popularity, I will gift you people another Guru special.

Team 1
Southall
Jackson Watson Gough Hinchfliffe
Kanchelskis Parkinson Speed Limpar
Cottee Ferguson

Team 2
Martyn
Coleman Jagielka Lescott Baines
Arteta Gana Cahill Pienaar
James
Lukaku

Joe Royle managing team 1 with Carlo managing team 2

Thanks.

In that case, I'll go with team one. Both managers are decent tactically, but Carlo Ancelotti doesn't have a clue on how to motivate and fire up his players in preparation for a 'dogfight'. Joe Royle would find the perfect blend of tactics and bullyboy aggression to win this, depending on what rules are to be applied concerning tackling and offside etc., of course.
Everton 1 Everton 0 Ancelotti Out! :rant:

Would like Clive Thomas to officiate the game. His hatred for Everton is such that being the referee would probably cause his head to explode (which would be sweet), simply due to the fact that he couldn't screw Everton over without helping Everton... yes, the best part of forty-five years later and I'm still angry that he denied us a FA Cup final spot.

Behave, he was a class player....
Name me one game, just one, when Cottee proved to be the big match winner.
Coming on as sub against the RS and equalising was the peak of his Everton career, but still didnt win us the game.
He scored 99 goals for Everton, of which the majority of them were the odd goal in 3-1 defeat.
Sharpy said, as long as Cottee scored he believed he had done his job, even if we lost 4 -1.
Said he joined Everton as opposed to Arsenal, because George Graham wanted him and Alan Smith to work hard from the front.
Cottee said he was only interested in scoring goals.
Arsenal actually finished the season as Champions winning the lost game at Mordor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back