Who gives a toss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something very sinister about folks who dress up their pets.

Start of a very slippery slope imo.
download (7).jpg

Never a truer word spoken.

This thread seems as good as any to say this.... Paid a surprise visit to Liverpool last week and went with my brother in law(Red) to both the EFC and LFC shops in Liverpool1.
The atmosphere in our shop was rock bottom! the kits had few sizes and looked stale and on sale! The training gear and t-shirt stock was low, the trinkets minimal. The staff were glum faced and unresponsive. The lighting was 'natural' and it was grey outside.
Accompanied my red relative into the LFC shop, exciting music and lighting and so much more swag and positivity (of course)!
We were looking for jumpers for our dogs, LFC had 3 to choose from, EFC had none but said they might get some in around Xmas time.
The mood in both shops was a stark reminder of how things are.
Our club seems to be at a low ebb.

Sounds Ruff

@Charles Hawtrey have you got this outfit as well mate

giphy.gif
Ha! Ha!Actually we have a 16 year old Boston Terrier who is at deaths door and needs a jumper on when she goes out for her bathroom breaks. I'll be sad to see her go but until then we have to make her life as comfortable as possible and if that means keeping her warm with a coat then so be it. I confess to being a dog person! mock it if you will.....
My in-law got the red one but our old lady will have to make do with what she has. Buying her a new one was going to be a bit of a vote of confidence in her longevity..... once again Everton let me down. Lets hope that changes tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.