Who gives a toss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we have fans who come across as more worried and pissed off about what the RS do than our own predicament? Also, why do they watch the RS (I would rather gouge my eyes out) whenever they are playing and then come on here and whinge about how the team who was playing them rolled over, was robbed by the ref, VAR etc...
Agree, its the same as the ones who still go on about Moyes, he is NOT the manager anymore so get over it!! Some of our fans seem more preoccupied with what is going on with other teams rather than us.

100% true. Utterly embarrassing given the state of our club. The most annoying thing in the site

Literally couldn’t give a rats arse what they do. I’d hand them the quadruple if it meant us staying up

Totally agree mate, I bet there will be a few on here who wouldn't agree with you though. We seem to have a few lads on here who are absolutely infatuated with everything concerning the RS.

Agree, its the same as the ones who still go on about Moyes, he is NOT the manager anymore so get over it!! Some of our fans seem more preoccupied with what is going on with other teams rather than us.

The funny thing is mate, the ones who are more worried about what the RS do are the same ones who wouldn't have a bad word said against Benitez.

I think you have numerous times like I have mate as to why we have fans who actually watch the RS.

It's not even the odd game, I'd get that, a Super Sunday or at the pub with your mates, but there are many Everton "fans" on here that haven't missed an RS game in years. Doesn't matter what day it is or what time it is they will watch it and whinge about it.

The excuse I always get is "I live with an RS" as if there's literally nothing else one can do with their time. Only RS games I see are the derbies and even those I don't want to watch.

I agree with this thread! We are deep in the mire yet some seem more interested in moaning about Liverpool. Who cares what they're doing? They are light years ahead of our club in every single way.

I never watch their games but some do for whatever reason and come on here all irate when they inevitably win. Just don't do it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.