Who gives a toss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give so little of a toss these days I barely follow our own results - why would I look at others'? There are way more important things than football.

(He says on a football forum)

In my defence I have to say that GOT delivers more satisfaction and less disappointment than football ever does. Keep going lads and lassies (and whatever else).

He says on a football forum
wait-what.gif

Think you'll find I haven't watched an RS game outside the League Cup Final in years sir.

I do hate them though NEA.

It is becoming edgy on here / social media for Bloos to suddenly not "care" about our greatest rivals. Da fuq?!
Some of us might consider them our greatest rivals, but they I'm pretty sure do not. We don't rival them in anything, there hasn't been a competition in decades.

Some of us might consider them our greatest rivals, but they I'm pretty sure do not. We don't rival them in anything, there hasn't been a competition in decades.

The day any Evertonian is happy or not bothered seeing Liverpool do the quadruple is the day you know Everton has destroyed what little self respect they had left in them.

We could be playing in the Premier League or Blue Square Division IV and I would wish nothing but failure and misery on that scummy lot.

The day you are happy seeing Liverpool do the quadruple is the day you know Everton has destroyed what little self respect you had left in you.

We could be playing in the Premier League or Blue Square Division IV and I would wish nothing but failure and misery on that scummy lot.
Oh I agree, I would love nothing more than to see them in our position, I do hate them. But let's be honest they don't matter, we don't operate at the same level and don't offer any competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.