Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long answer.

Short answer.

3-4-1-2-leipzig.png
Is my fear being stuck in one formation but if we have a plan getti by fixed players in could work. The amount of mistakes this club had made getting olayers in and out of the club. Not getting a fb in for years letting coleman age and no replacement ect.

Long answer.

Short answer.

3-4-1-2-leipzig.png
How do you think he’d do with Demz G and Wobes leading the goalscoring charge??

I pity any manager taking their first training session

I don't give a crap if its been dropped out of a carrier pidgins arse aslong as he is sacked

Nar I like him me, genuinely really like the bloke, he really seemed to embrace the club. Something no one has done since Bobby.

Absolutely deserves the sack but could have been handled with more dignity.

I’m afraid there isn’t a better option we can afford and hope this isn’t a case of “be careful what you wish for”. With some injured players on the way back, staying the course may have been the better strategic option. Starting over again doesn’t seem like a quick fix…

Long answer.

Short answer.

3-4-1-2-leipzig.png
Would be imperative to get a quality number 10 type to play this system, although it arguably should be anyway. Iwobi ain't cutting it in that AM slot, although Ziyech could adapt if we could lure him. Would add even more reason to cash in on Gordon too to fund a more suitable AM.

I‘d love marcelo Gallardo but i dont think our players are good enough to play his style of football
They aren't good enough to play Fanny frigging Craddock's brand of footy. Doesn't matter who we pick. We're finished.

Just get someone who knows the Champ market well and has a good eye for business.

So not Dyche, not Nuno cos we aint paying 7m for him, not Moyes cos we gave him time.

Not Todesco cos we aint appointing a young manager that needs time to adapt.

Not Tuchell, Gallardo or Poch, cos LOL.

So whom????

Serious question.

Imanol Alguacil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back