Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would much rather throw 7m of extra wages (if need be) at a top coach who's currently out of work - Marcelino, Gallardo, Tuchel, Pochettino - just to see what comes back (most probably nothing), rather than buy Nuno ES out of his contract. Insipid football and a general lack of charisma mean that Goodison would absolutely eat him alive if we suffer a run of poor results. The prospect of more Mykolenko at wing-back doesn't bear thinking about either...

Would hope he would have more imagination than that tbh yes worked with him, but would be good to see what he has planned with this team.

Seen his name said by a few now what type of manager is hr have a fixed formation ?
Think Tedesco is primarily 352, which would appeal to Thelwell. He's also stepped into a similar situation before, albeit at a lower level, before he then took Schalke up the Bundesliga. He would be an interesting option.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 23.35.16.webp

Would much rather throw 7m of extra wages (if need be) at a top coach who's currently out of work - Marcelino, Gallardo, Tuchel, Pochettino - just to see what comes back (most probably nothing), rather than buy Nuno ES out of his contract. Insipid football and a general lack of charisma mean that Goodison would absolutely eat him alive if we suffer a run of poor results. The prospect of more Mykolenko at wing-back doesn't bare thinking about either...
Yeah, with money tight that 7m is precious. I'm fine with Nuno but probably etter put it towards a player or a couple of loan fees if that's what's required to get him. There are plenty of good OOC managers.

I get it but is way is should be for me, i dont really think he is good or bad as hard to make a case either way for him. But i do think this is a massive chance to show what he wants to do for this club go go for nuno a safe boring choice because of his past who i dont rate. Or go out from the usual targets and go for a manager without prem experience but somebody who fits his style ideas
You are prob right tbf. I just can't look past him signing 2 none goal threats with our last pennies

You are prob right tbf. I just can't look past him signing 2 none goal threats with our last pennies
Agree fully with you on that was glad see lonks to outtara who looked good and hope that we get more of that. Honestly i dont kno who got maupay mcneil. If it was him or others because of the money we gad put down first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back