Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Out of the managers you mentioned Dyche and Moyes have both been relegated, or flushed as you put it.

I think everyone’s aware of each of those contexts, footballs not a mystery its on every week, Moyes took over a terminal side in financial trouble, Dyche built the club to come up, but couldn’t sustain on the limit’s of the budget, came straight back up and qualified for Europe - with Burnley. Moyes has gone on to do the same as he did with us at WHU.

We don’t need a coach, we need someone to build a football team, we need a proper football manager.

If Thelwell makes the call the manager will be Nuno?
Would hope he would have more imagination than that tbh yes worked with him, but would be good to see what he has planned with this team.
The boy Tedesco would be my choice.

Did poorly at FC Soft Drink, but hes a young manager with room to grow.
Seen his name said by a few now what type of manager is hr have a fixed formation ?

It's a shame it's all getting leaked by King like this.

Lampard has been awful this season but he's definitely tried his best ( he's just not good enough ) but I think this could have been done officially yesterday and not leaked in dribs and drabs all over the weekend.
I don't give a crap if its been dropped out of a carrier pidgins arse aslong as he is sacked

People saying Nuno out of running due to release clause .. possible .. Can we really see a Tunchel coming in ? I can’t see it .. One name I’ve mentioned before on here is Hassunitul .. Don’t think you could rule him out . Lost a lot of players at Southampton. I’ll await the remarks lol

People saying Nuno out of running due to release clause .. possible .. Can we really see a Tunchel coming in ? I can’t see it .. One name I’ve mentioned before on here is Hassunitul .. Don’t think you could rule him out . Lost a lot of players at Southampton. I’ll await the remarks lol
......?

It's a shame it's all getting leaked by King like this.

Lampard has been awful this season but he's definitely tried his best ( he's just not good enough ) but I think this could have been done officially yesterday and not leaked in dribs and drabs all over the weekend.
Typical everton style by this board will drag on the rest of the week, should have been done weeks ago and should have list of managers ready to go for.

Thelwell was part of the Red Bull group so will have knowledge of those clubs, players and managers

We might end up with someone we`ve never heard of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back