Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m amazed nobody has mentioned Ole Gunnar Solskjær, available, has managed under extreme pressure, Utd’s best manager since Ferguson, has a bit of transfer pull, players seem to like him, can set up a team to a style

I expect people to knock this but he has better pedigree than any of the other contenders

• Sad
Reactions: Ian

DOF picking is reassuring but then I remembered its Thelwell

hahahaha

This is exactly how I feel.

It seems Moshiri has learnt that he can't just pick a name out of the hat himself or take Kia's advise so he's going to do it correctly and leave it up to the DoF.

The problem is we've got a young Steve Walsh as one. And we all know he loves a 3-5-2 so it's probably going to be NES.

DOF picking is reassuring but then I remembered its Thelwell
I get it but is way is should be for me, i dont really think he is good or bad as hard to make a case either way for him. But i do think this is a massive chance to show what he wants to do for this club go go for nuno a safe boring choice because of his past who i dont rate. Or go out from the usual targets and go for a manager without prem experience but somebody who fits his style ideas

I like Carsley but this is probably one managerial change too early for him. Need someone who will demand the respect of the players immediately and get an immediate bounce.

hahahaha

This is exactly how I feel.

It seems Moshiri has learnt that he can't just pick a name out of the hat himself or take Kia's advise so he's going to do it correctly and leave it up to the DoF.

The problem is we've got a young Steve Walsh as one. And we all know he loves a 3-5-2 so it's probably going to be NES.
Not if it's genuinely going to cost £7m to get him.
I'd say hopefully we'd have learnt from the Marco Silva pursuit first time round, but guarantee we won't have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back