Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Bielsa in! Need some excitment for the match again. The football he played at Leeds was always that! Yes we will still lose games like now but at least there will be something happening on the pitch and not be dreading the next game
I'm not sure we have the players though,didn't he build that team? We need someone who can work with what we have.

I'm not sure we have the players though,didn't he build that team? We need someone who can work with what we have.
Not going to claim to be an expert on leeds and how many he brought in etc. We have a lot of young attacking talent and i think he was open to using young players if they fitted with the philosophy. I think that would suit us better at the moment. Get more hunger in the side especially in the forward areas

Not going to claim to be an expert on leeds and how many he brought in etc. We have a lot of young attacking talent and i think he was open to using young players if they fitted with the philosophy. I think that would suit us better at the moment. Get more hunger in the side especially in the forward areas
This is a good point a lot are forgetting about Frank, one thing i was hoping Lampard would do is bring through younger players, it was something he was noted for at Chelsea, but he has shown no interest in it, even in his first catastrophic, inexcusable, disasterous starting 11 against Bourmouth, i mean the first game he got a schooling in, he didnt play a youth side.

I think the FFP and Usmanov situations have changed the 'sell job' the club can offer.

We can't offer the resources offered to Ancelotti. Think about that. I'm not even convinced he was given all that in the grand scheme.
As I said, its a vastly different club to the 1 Carlo walked in on.

Hi Mr Gallardo, would you like to join Everton, our previous manager we gave 1.7m to spend, then we appointed a new 1 and made him sell our best player to fund transfers.

Mr Gallardo, are you still there?

This is a good point a lot are forgetting about Frank, one thing i was hoping Lampard would do is bring through younger players, it was something he was noted for at Chelsea, but he has shown no interest in it, even in his first catastrophic, inexcusable, disasterous starting 11 against Bourmouth, i mean the first game he got a schooling in, he didnt play a youth side.
I think that was more of a result of the transfer ban in his first season and he had no choice. As soon as that was lifted they bought in loads of ‘elite’ players and many of the youngsters were dropped. Except a few, Mount etc

Should have played youngsters in cup game v bournemouth not second rate rejects who we should not be entertaining!

I think the FFP and Usmanov situations have changed the 'sell job' the club can offer.

We can't offer the resources offered to Ancelotti. Think about that. I'm not even convinced he was given all that in the grand scheme.

I personally think that Ancellotti was offered a fat ‘off shore’ bonus for CL qualification. Hence why he gave up as soon as it became clear it wasn’t happening. We should offer the same to Gallaaardo, but the off shore bonus should be for staying in the Prem and not CL qualification.

He's risk averse because he is scared of the results after last season. But yeah agreed we don't have much to lose to trying Cannon or Mills in particular for me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.