Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
These big sam links worry me.

He was on TS this morning and refused to criticise Moshiri, and he said maybe we need someone to com and save them just for this season...

I expected him to be very smug and bullish, its worried me.

I think he has spoken to Moshiri.....
Thinking about past references he's made about the club and his treatment on being let go. That certainly is a worrying sign.
Maybe that was his little yelp from the wilderness.

Sorry Sam, it's not happening !!
Tho bill might be able to find you a role in one of his new Pantos...

Just go with no manager at all. Sod it. They don’t listen anyway. Man of the match picks next weeks lineup.
Pick one in summer depending on which division we are accidentally in.
So will we have to ask the opposition player, who got man of the match to write the team for next week on a piece of paper as they coming off the pitch at full time.

How stupid do we look now? and clearly the motto has been well lost might as well drop it from the club, I’d happily take Sam back in the position we’re in it’s the kind of football we need to be playing now and probably our best chance of survival.
Motto should be abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Bielsa is who you should go all out for, but you would need players who can run and run for his system. Outsider looking in but I don't think your squad is as bad as its performing on paper and he could sort it.

Bielsa is who you should go all out for, but you would need players who can run and run for his system. Outsider looking in but I don't think your squad is as bad as its performing on paper and he could sort it.
Biesla is undoubtedly one of the most interesting managers out there and I'm a big fan. I think he's fantastic.

But when you in the mud, it might be a dangerous call. If we were looking to have another run at top 6-7 from a stable foundation I would love it .

But I worry it's too much change in a time of crisis. I'd rather go with one of the 'unpleasing' options and find some stability before we change a ethos. Especially one as crazy as biesla's

Why do we always think it's fake news when it's positive
It's so long since we had any genuinely good news that it's hard not to be. I like the line about funds available. Well there are none so we'll have to see if that's an attractive proposition for one of the most sought after managers in world football. We can live in hope though.

Just let thelwell pick someone in the next day or two. Sell Gordon. Give that new manager the 40 million or whatever to buy 3/4 players and move on.

This will inevitably drag on…no transfers will come in and we will hold on to a few disgruntled players.

Biesla is undoubtedly one of the most interesting managers out there and I'm a big fan. I think he's fantastic.

But when you in the mud, it might be a dangerous call. If we were looking to have another run at top 6-7 from a stable foundation I would love it .

But I worry it's too much change in a time of crisis. I'd rather go with one of the 'unpleasing' options and find some stability before we change a ethos. Especially one as crazy as biesla's
You have to go out and get the best manager you can, The season is only halfway through and your only one win from safety, it's absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Trust me I have been there, I know the pain your going through but the season is still salvageable.

All it would take is a win at home and Everton would be a nightmare place to visit again under Bielsa with the crowd going, He's got to be the one you get.

It's so long since we had any genuinely good news that it's hard not to be. I like the line about funds available. Well there are none so we'll have to see if that's an attractive proposition for one of the most sought after managers in world football. We can live in hope though.
I wonder if Moshri will give it one last shot by paying for a top manager knowing how much the value of the club will drop if we are relegated

Bielsa <---------------------------> Allardyce/Dyche

Just crazy that the first choice is at the other end of the spectrum of the entire coaching manual to the second choice.

Surely the second choice should have a similar philosophy as the first..

No plan, no idea. That's Everton. No hope.

I wonder if Moshri will give it one last shot by paying for a top manager knowing how much the value of the club will drop if we are relegated
Not sure how we'll afford the wages what with the pay-off for Frank and his back-room staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back