Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think getting Dyche would be more akin to getting a David Moyes type of Everton rather than an allardyce Everton. He was more limitied at Burnley than he would be at Everton in the long term. In the short term at Everton we are hampered by the mess we are in of course but i think Dyche is a better manager than Burnley allowed him to show

With links that Thelwell might be pushing for Corberan in opposition to Bill and Moshiri, I do think its fair to raise him operating with the possibility of the drop being too threatening to the greedy, caution to the wind approach that Bill and Moshiri go for on the yearly appoint a manager holiday.

Corberan wouldn't be my firsts choice, but its an appointment relfective of what we currently are or could be if we do indeed drop, and yet still have rationale. Any hire should be made with that calculus unless its interim to the summer. But after what feels like the 10th time with this, a project is in order or at least an admittance of if things dont go well to finish out the year, this hire still having grounds of logic in the championship or longterm. I just question if that will be taken seriously based on the interest of some of the decision makers which is really the indictment of our owner and chairman's ego.

Get Dyche in.

Stop fannying about, this isn't the NEXT arc or trajectory we looking for. We NEED TO SURVIVE.

Don't go for a manager that can't communicate or play too open. We have to be smarter than the clubs around us. We need to be more solid and let the other teams yo-yo.

Be smart Everton be SMART or else we will nose dive into the championship put all ego aside and style of play or whatever tosh we wine about (me included)

Just get solid again. This club can't go down.

For the record I'm a big fan if bielsa. Just not the time. Will take too long to change. Dyche is willing to grab the points whichever way it needs to happen. Let style of play be a conversation for another day

Didn't want him anyway, nearly 70 and have you seen that bucket he sits on
Bielsa frames Kevin Thelwell in boardroom power struggle....

_88636450_wullie1998.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back