Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douc cannot pass a football. Pointless bringing him on! Davies at least shows for the ball and is capable on it

When mate ? He barely gets involved. He trots around easily marked by the opposition it gives the centre backs no choice to switch it to either the full backs or long to the forwards.

They actually did, our fans hurt us and have left deep scars.

Onana at one point having to plead to the street end to get behind the players and raise the levels was a sad sight
Yes it was a very sad sight for me to a player who ambled through the game doing next to nothing telling the fans to raise the levels,he didn’t break sweat all afternoon,when is this lad going to raise his own levels, cheeky bar steward!!

When mate ? He barely gets involved. He trots around easily marked by the opposition it gives the centre backs no choice to switch it to either the full backs or long to the forwards.
Think I’d be playing Isaac Price ahead of Doucoure and Davies. From what I’ve seen of him he wants the ball and looks to run forwards or pass it forwards. Novel ideas for this Everton team.

Yes it was a very sad sight for me to a player who ambled through the game doing next to nothing telling the fans to raise the levels,he didn’t break sweat all afternoon,when is this lad going to raise his own levels, cheeky bar steward!!
Good point that, I'm surprised he was the first sub

For all Lampard's faults, of which there are many, unless the next manger (should there be a new one) is at the level of Ancelotti then there is no hope.

The team, squad, youth players, recruitment, scouting, fitness and medical aspects of the club are so dire no one other than a mega manager would be able to do anything with this lot.

Remember when people used to cry wolf with the relegation shouts when we were 13th or 14th and they just said it because they wanted a new manager who's personality they liked better?

The chickens have come home to roost on that game.

Went to Goodison today for the first time in ages and was astonished by how abysmal the atmosphere was.

I’m starting to believe what the former Watford goalie Ben Foster said about us Everton fans the other month: that we are a gift to the opposition.

Maybe he has a point.

I imagine that constantly abusing and barracking your own players can’t really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back