Who would you replace Lampard with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're also winning less. And although the percentage is smaller you also are losing two points there.

But it's just not as straightforward as that. Losing less games means we're in more of them, we aren't being cowards like we have been, there's fight and spirit and chances to come away with more wins than losses.

That is massive psychologically.

But it's just not as straightforward as that. Losing less games means we're in more of them, we aren't being cowards like we have been, there's fight and spirit and chances to come away with more wins than losses.

That is massive psychologically.
It also means that generally speaking, we have a better chance over the long run of grinding out more wins.

Because we are definitely in more games this season, despite having a Bottom 5 front line

I'll explain it for you

Results can be fickle and in a small sample size you can get lucky or unlucky

I'd rather take my chances with underlying play, and if I'm competitive in substantially more games I like my chances getting better results in the long run
You don't need to explain it to me, Iggy is the one who thinks that the 2 points currently being a difference matter massively lol

I'll explain it for you

Results can be fickle and in a small sample size you can get lucky or unlucky

I'd rather take my chances with underlying play, and if I'm competitive in substantially more games I like my chances getting better results in the long run
Our underlying play isn't that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back