Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We haven't much to lose - other than relegation - and with a squad coming to full fitness I think we'll avoid that with a new manager bounce.

I'd be happy to see Rooney given a shout. He clearly still loves Everton and it would be a labour of love for him. Amazed with how he's kept Derby together despite the upheaval there.

A lot of names been suggested but a big question is who would actually take it.
At the moment it's not that attractive a job.
Lampard , Rooney and maybe a few more in the championship would. But I don't think too many will be queuing up for it regardless of money.
I’d go for Rooney, but at a push Lampard would be better than most who have been mentioned, Potter,Kovac,Santo massive no from me.

A lot of names been suggested but a big question is who would actually take it.
At the moment it's not that attractive a job.
Lampard , Rooney and maybe a few more in the championship would. But I don't think too many will be queuing up for it regardless of money.
We pay stupid money and are in the PL Var the top 20 managers in World football we can get most… easy job for easy money. Win or lose

I literally have no clue at this point.

Me, too.

Unfortunately, I think Moshiri has probably said the exact same thing in the last 18 hours.

I like the idea of someone from abroad I’ve just about heard of that gets the more knowledgeable fans excited.

I also like the idea of finding whoever is the equivalent of a 2002 David Moyes.

But one thing’s for sure: I’m glad this decision isn’t on me.

Has to be an attacking manager. If we go for yet another defensive manager that doesn’t suit the squad (where all the talent is in the attacking positions) then we will just be left with another unhappy squad and a new manager in a years time.

End of the day we can argue until the cows come home, Moshiri and the board make the choices not us. We can put our thoughts forward but it make absolutely no difference who the next manager will be. Unless Moshiri is on this forum, if you are hello

Status
Not open for further replies.