Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
potter is the perfect fit.

he has a vision and a style of play which is pleasing on the eye and most important of all, he is not a big-time charlie.

Would only work if Dan Ashworth was brought in and given control over things. But we know how that's gone with Brands.

Missed the chance i think last summer.
I want to at least see Everton going in a direction i think is right.
Because right now we're going down the toilet.
I agree. Why would he give up what he’s got going at Brighton to join this basket case of a club, especially if he was overlooked this summer?

Money isn’t everything, and I’m sure he’s on a decent wedge, will get an improved contract and keep his reputation.

I agree. Why would he give up what he’s got going at Brighton to join this basket case of a club, especially if he was overlooked this summer?

Money isn’t everything, and I’m sure he’s on a decent wedge, will get an improved contract and keep his reputation.

I could only think possibly the long term chance to sink his teeth into a club who if they got it right could challenge a lot more than Brighton.
But i agree. Basket case club is right. And some Everton fans would hound him out before he could lay any sort of foundations here.

_101050562_chucklebbc_cut.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back