Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lampard is being interviewed I suspect he will interview very well. He’s the beige candidate but given how nervous / angry I’d feel about some of the reported names maybe indifference is the best I can hope for.

Will turn us down like he did Nowrich.

Doesn't want to sully his name

Young Blood new ideas - Youth players being used for a chance before being sent out on loan etc.....
Yes he used some young players but mainly ones he had experience of from loaning at Derby and obviously they are all good players who were highly rated its not to say he would definitely do the same here with players he doesn't know and who likely just aren't as good.

How would Lampard do without one of the better squads in the division?

Not saying he's clueless or anything but you'd look at his time at Derby and Chelsea and say "yeah ok" and not much more

It’s a fair point though, the last thing the club needs at this point is to have its manager on the front page of the Sunday papers for some misdemeanour or other.

I’d also be a little concerned about discipline at the club if Rooney was in charge. People love to say the current players phone it in as it is, if they’ve got a manager who is and was far from a model pro himself then it’s hard to see that improving. Obviously he can change and grow as others have but it might be a bit soon to take that chance.
Rooney has always been a model pro on the pitch, what he's done off it has never really concerned me. People live personnel lives the way they choose, as long as it's not criminal offenses being committeit doesn't bother me.

You’d be open minded for a couple of years, or you’d want him for a couple of years?
I like to think im always open minded, but i dont think it would do us any harm to have a manager who would put in place fundamentals or basics for a couple of years, we need a ground zero, two/three years is th elongest life span for a moder manager - prob less at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.