Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t Brighton still a challenge? They’re hardly pulling up trees on the league table in 9th. Think people are going a bit OTT from a 1-1 draw with Chelsea myself.
Have a look at his actual record , it's more losses than wins and more draws than both, last time I looked
He might be good but nothing at present to say he is the real deal, Few years a go Sean Dyce was getting the same hype not sure many would be happy with him here?
Saying that would have either of those two over the last fella or Martinez.

Can't say potter would be top of my list but all this he's turned us down is a bit of a smoke screen. He's been asked was he interested and all he's said is he's happy at Brighton where they have a really good structure etc etc. He's not going to come out and say yes I'd love the Everton job and [Poor language removed] all the fans and players. If we wanted him and he knew we wanted him then we would make it happen by letting his agent know first as is the usual way of doing business nowadays.

Have a look at his actual record , it's more losses than wins and more draws than both, last time I looked
He might be good but nothing at present to say he is the real deal, Few years a go Sean Dyce was getting the same hype not sure many would be happy with him here?
Saying that would have either of those two over the last fella or Martinez.

Big Sam got us higher in the table that Potter ever has with Brighton.

Can't say potter would be top of my list but all this he's turned us down is a bit of a smoke screen. He's been asked was he interested and all he's said is he's happy at Brighton where they have a really good structure etc etc. He's not going to come out and say yes I'd love the Everton job and [Poor language removed] all the fans and players. If we wanted him and he knew we wanted him then we would make it happen by letting his agent know first as is the usual way of doing business nowadays.
I think the club needs to get this season out of the way, bring in a good DoF and appoint a manager on the basis of having a clear vision for going forward. Potter isn’t going to leave Brighton for a basket case club, which is what we are currently. Although I suspect Moshiri will throw money at some silly appointment before we have our house in order and we’ll be back in the same position before long.

How much influence on Wayne Rooney's management style would sir Alex Ferguson have had? Surely he must have learned a few things from him, and it cant really be denied how successful he was.

People question his level of experience, and weather uts 'too soon', but the more I think of it, the more it excites. He is a blue, passionate and driven. Hes also a winner, and wont stand for anyone not giving 100%.

It's a risk, but so would any of the managers who have been linked be, but if it works it could be a great appointment. It's about time we had some luck.
Is he a winner?

I mean obviously he has won loads but how much more could he have done if he looked after himself a bit better? He should still be playing to a high standard now!

Big Sam got us higher in the table that Potter ever has with Brighton.
Big Sam unpopular as it is to most people, I would have e kept a bit longer.
Think he was capable of steading the club, sooner have him than Rafael .
His football wasn't exciting but he was doing the job he had to do.
The football may have got better if he had the chance to get his own players in, but the problem was the fans would not give him there backing so it was a none starter.
Any manager is a risk right now , I honestly don't have clue who I want don't want Martinez I definitely don't want and a bit unsure we should be looking at Rooney and the media circus that will come with him and his missus.
How long before there are pictures of him in town off his head with some coked up tart.

Status
Not open for further replies.