Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I don't really have a problem with them interviewing Fabio Cannavarro. This is not some nobody and I would rather they interview too many candidates than too few. I'm just not sure we should be looking another boss who's last coaching or management job was in the Chinese super league.

….probably recommended by Benitez.
must be with the China link, or maybe Ham-ezzz is referring his new colleagues back to FM.

After his retirement, Cannavaro became a member of the coaching staff of Al-Ahli, notably as global ambassador and technical director from 2011 to 2013, and as an assistant coach from 2013 to 2014. In November 2014, he was appointed as head coach of Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande. On 9 June 2016, he signed a contract with second-tier Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian as manager where he led the team to the league title. He returned to Guangzhou Evergrande in 2017 and was briefly appointed as manager of the China national team in 2019. He left Guangzhou again in September 2021.

This is terrifying. I wouldn't consider that CV for an MLS club. No disrespect to MLS.

What the actual f is going on????

Like I don't really have a problem with them interviewing Fabio Cannavarro. This is not some nobody and I would rather they interview too many candidates than too few. I'm just not sure we should be looking another boss who's last coaching or management job was in the Chinese super league.

I do. Management focus is a finite resource in the best of times and in the best run outfits, and we have neither here.

Plus, it's one more data point in "these guys are utterly, completely, and irredeemably clueless and dysfunctional."

Here the answer

Attachments

• 30B01C95-8843-438B-B1BF-E56594477219.png
    30B01C95-8843-438B-B1BF-E56594477219.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 110
….I’d imagine if Lampard has had an interview he is interested in the job.

….probably recommended by Benitez.

Were looking for an immediate boost...

...i wonder if world cup winner and ballon d'or champion Cannavaro would inspire the troops?

Such a pity we couldnt hold onto Ancelotti as it would have been nice to bring in Pirlo and Cannavaro under him as assistants lol

On a serious note though, surprising he didnt go for a role in Italy.

must be with the China link, or maybe Ham-ezzz is referring his new colleagues back to FM.

This is terrifying. I wouldn't consider that CV for an MLS club. No disrespect to MLS.

What the actual f is going on????

Whats terrifying about it?

He was amazing in China by all accounts.

Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English...bloke is pretty astute as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.