Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we win in good style on Saturday and Dunc gets the Goodison crowd onside.

Not for Dunc's long-term prospects, about which I'm iffy at best. Just to keep the wolf at bay and buy some time, at least for the break period. If we get slaughtered and look poor doing it, there will be enormous pressure to get someone RIGHT NOW and we're going to end up with this dude, or some other clownshoes.

Absolute resounding no to Cannavaro. Stinks to high heaven of Moshiri.

Not what we need, someone who has no clue about the premier League and the needs of the club.

Give me Wayne Rooney over him everyday of the week.

F off Everton

Were looking for an immediate boost...

...i wonder if world cup winner and ballon d'or champion Cannavaro would inspire the troops?

Such a pity we couldnt hold onto Ancelotti as it would have been nice to bring in Pirlo and Cannavaro under him as assistants lol

On a serious note though, surprising he didnt go for a role in Italy.

Whats terrifying about it?

He was amazing in China by all accounts.

Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English...bloke is pretty astute as well.

It's not a high level of football in China. You can't compare it to a top european league. It's an enormous gamble to appoint someone who hasn't coached or managed in Europe. I would lean towards it not just being a gamble, but also pretty daft.

I hope we win in good style on Saturday and Dunc gets the Goodison crowd onside.

Not for Dunc's long-term prospects, about which I'm iffy at best. Just to keep the wolf at bay and buy some time, at least for the break period. If we get slaughtered and look poor doing it, there will be enormous pressure to get someone RIGHT NOW and we're going to end up with this dude, or some other clownshoes.
It'd just be nice to win a Premier League game, wouldn't it?

We shouldn't need to justify it beyond that!

Were looking for an immediate boost...

...i wonder if world cup winner and ballon d'or champion Cannavaro would inspire the troops?

Such a pity we couldnt hold onto Ancelotti as it would have been nice to bring in Pirlo and Cannavaro under him as assistants lol

On a serious note though, surprising he didnt go for a role in Italy.

Whats terrifying about it?

He was amazing in China by all accounts.

Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English...bloke is pretty astute as well.
So was benitez apparently. That went well.

It's not a high level of football in China. You can't compare it to a top european league. It's an enormous gamble to appoint someone who hasn't coached or managed in Europe. I would lean towards it not just being a gamble, but also pretty daft.

Not sure the coaching or the management in Europe would phase such a legend.

I see it a bit like Zidane and Xavi really...Zidanes 1st role was in madrid itself and Xavi in the middle east.

More experience than the other two main candidates in Lampard and Rooney...

...those without premier league experience can turn out to be the best in the league.

Doubt they will have the balls to hire him.

I wonder who Cannavaro's agent is...

I think he has a Spanish agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.