Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Thursday and we have a game on Saturday. Getting something on the board from the Villa game is more important right now. They can start worrying about picking the manager from half 2 on Saturday afternoon.
I get what you're saying, but they can be done simultaneously...and only an idiot believes we'll be relegated. That was never on the cards.

Saw an interesting article breaking down all everton managers in moshiri's time and he was our third best. Very narrowly losing to Martinez and Ancelotti when it cane down to points per game.

Also had the lowest conceding rate. But also the worst scoring rate
Hes style of football is absolutely horrible, but it works to get points. He left knowing he did the job he was hired to do, I can’t complain to much about him, but under no circumstances would I want him back.

Tianjin Quanjian was also a success.

Im not sure how its possible to write off a person because they havent managed in Europe yet.

Hes got more experience than Zidane had before taking over Madrid...or Pirlo at Juventus. Xavi coached in the middle east.

No way to know how he would do.

Managing a peak Ronaldo made it pretty difficult for Zidane not to succeed. I'm not convinced he's actually that good as a tactician.

Im not sure how its possible to write off a person because they havent managed in Europe yet.

Hes got more experience than Zidane had before taking over Madrid...or Pirlo at Juventus. Xavi coached in the middle east.

People laughed when Arsenal got Wenger from Grampus Eight.

Reactions: Ian

Pirlo was an absolute disaster at Juve and Xavi looks well out of his depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back