Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way people say no to Rooney or Lampard as they are big risks…..who the hell isn’t a risk then? The predicament we find ourselves in, any appointment has MASSIVE risk!
Why? Just choose the correct person and eliminate the risk. Given the predicament we are in that is the whole idea of making the correct appointment

Why? Just choose the correct person and eliminate the risk. Given the predicament we are in that is the whole idea of making the correct appointment
Go on then. If you know someone who is isn’t a risk (guaranteed he saves us from relegation and becomes ultimately successful) because that’s what no risk means, then name him, and call Moshir/Kenwright to let them know.

Go on then. If you know someone who is isn’t a risk (guaranteed he saves us from relegation and becomes ultimately successful) because that’s what no risk means, then name him, and call Moshir/Kenwright to let them know.
Not my job. Everton FC are a professional organisation running for 100+ years. The ‘professionals’ there have the task of choosing the manager. I don’t have a say in the matter

Not my job. Everton FC are a professional organisation running for 100+ years. The ‘professionals’ there have the task of choosing the manager. I don’t have a say in the matter
I’m not saying you do. I’m correctly pointing out that any manager we chose is a big risk which you disagree with. But you can’t back up your agument.

Let's have some decisiveness from Moshiri in the next week or so. Give us some hope that we're on our way to securing a new manager and give the whole organisation a lift.

We desperately need it.
Agreed we have a very narrow window we can’t afford to waste it experimenting with Ferguson

My worry is that a narrative has emerged that ‘he must be given the season’ irrespective of what goes on, on the pitch .

Status
Not open for further replies.