Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The way people say no to Rooney or Lampard as they are big risks…..who the hell isn’t a risk then? The predicament we find ourselves in, any appointment has MASSIVE risk!

Don’t know what it was about today but it’s made me sway towards Lampard. And I’ve never really liked him. But that arrogance and winning mentality is maybe what we need. Dunc looked out of his depth today.
I kind of feel the same. Think it comes from the fact it was Stevie getting one over on us that made me think how much we could do with a similar young, hungry manager, bit cocky and not afraid to be a bit snide in the pursuit of victory as we saw from Villa today. Lampard is the closest guy to that.

He's not a guy I'm particularly excited about but of the supposed leading candidates I think Frank would be the smart appointment.

your a con man of a fan dave. carry on
No he’s not. He’s damn right about this. Ferguson has been there so long, we have done jack. It’s no coincidence that he has been part of every failed managerial experiment! It’s not entirely his fault, obviously, mangers have been crap, and the squad has to be the worst bunch of players/squad in our history. But like Kenwright, he is a ‘constant’ cog in this pathetic wheel we call EFC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.