Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying we have influenced the Kovac movement but the poll here was noticed in the national press, early this week, when Kovac was 40/1 in some places. Down to 10/1 at BV now.

The likes of Kovac will have a heavyweight team of agents behind him to get the neccessary dialogue going with the club.

If Moshiri realises who he is dealing with, he would fit the 'Hollywood' type he so craves as well.

There are definitely 3 worse teams than us.

I think we just need to find the right way to play and have confidence in it.

Kovac would be such a negative appointment.

Take a look at that Monaco squad he had in the summer and imagine boring football and player regression.

I think he was punted when they were 6th but really he should have had them on the heels of PSG.

Your way off there.

If we appointed Cahill as DOF and Rooney as manager then thats two ex Everton players who are extreme football men.

At 36 and 42 both are very young for the roles and yet could in theory be in place for the next 20 years.

Having that long term focus and gradual improvement in quality throughout the club season on season should be exactly what were looking for.

If either of them failed then thats their careers over and I highly doubt they would take failure lightly.

Two winners to come into the club and a change of attitude and direction.

We talk about Ashworth and Potter (and i rate both highly) but these could be far suprerior together.
??

?????

Anything like that and we’re in league 2 in 5 years.

Barmy.

I am not saying we have influenced the Kovac movement but the poll here was noticed in the national press, early this week.
it's all a bit galtier. No actual press links, self generated by hopeful fans and our board who never look outside England won't even glance.

Technically it's not. Great Britain is the island of England, Wales and Scotland. Northern Ireland is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is also part of 'Ireland' with the Republic of Ireland. They are then both included in the British Isles.
Bit of a powder keg here tbh but the people of Northern Ireland are British without a doubt.
Try going to Sand Row for instance and telling people they aren’t British.
Anyway let’s agree to disagree on this one.

I'd go for Wayne Rooney. Give him his chance. Keep us safe. Then build for next year ( although with Everton , it's always building for next year). And all the usual useless players are still there, messing everything up .
Rooney would be assisted by Duncan Ferguson and Uri Geller. Yes .....Uri Geller........see if he really has got something up his sleeve to get this team winning football matches.
Ps. Unpopular I know. But how about the fire fighter himself. Big Sam Allardyce. Just to get us out of this mess. The football won't be great. But it hasn't been great for a few seasons . Just keep us up. That's all that matters right now. Up The Toffees. Uri gellers mind bending Toffees.

I am not saying we have influenced the Kovac movement but the poll here was noticed in the national press, early this week, when Kovac was 40/1 in some places. Down to 10/1 at BV now.

The likes of Kovac will have a heavyweight team of agents behind him to get the neccessary dialogue going with the club.

If Moshiri realises who he is dealing with, he would fit the 'Hollywood' type he so craves as well.
I actually looked at transfermrkt about this, he has an agent that has 3 clients. 2 of which are Kovac and Kovac's brother lol

No more Duncan Ferguson "assisting" the next manager please. If he's not getting the job here he should look at getting experience elsewhere

Kovac is a better manager than Wayne Rooney pal

Tell me what you rate from his time at Monaco this season?

Im all ears.

I mean, going from 3rd to 6th with half a year remaining isn't the worst thing in the world, no?

Take a look at Boadu and Vanderson. Two big money signings who have massively flopped under Kovac.

Then the regression of Diatta (big signing for them 12 months ago), Badiashile and Fofana this season.

That squad hasnt even been in the top 4 all season...its incredibly poor management.

Tell me what you rate from his time at Monaco this season?

Im all ears.

Take a look at Boadu and Vanderson. Two big money signings who have massively flopped under Kovac.

Then the regression of Diatta (big signing for them 12 months ago), Badiashile and Fofana this season.

That squad hasnt even been in the top 4 all season...its incredibly poor management.
why do we need to limit ourselves to Monaco?

And please contrast his accomplishments at management level, with the likes of say, Rooney?

Lampard. Would be my guess.
I don’t think Lampard would resonate with the fan base but I would rather have him than Rooney, Dunc or Martinez. He is an intelligent, hard working individual. The connection with Chelsea could be useful given the productivity of their academy. Potter under a director of football would be my first choice but is out of reach.

If staying in the league is priority number one I actually think Sean Dyche would be well equipped to do that and tactically plays a similar style to us. It would also kill off a rival

Status
Not open for further replies.