Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facht Ancelotti is 8 points clear top of La Liga after doing a bang average job here sends warning signals for me.

We aint bringing in anyone as good as Carlo so why do people expect things to drastically improve when Koeman & Silva had us in the bottom 3 prior to Benitez?

The natives want their pound of flesh, I get why based on the poor run we are on and they may well get it if results keep going down hill but im under no illusion that we'll be around where we are now under a new fella still playing turgid football.

Maybe if DCL comes back firing on all cylinders it might bump us up the table slightly but certainly no challenges for europe.

No manager in world football could have those two playing. They’re completely useless. Add in the propensity for almost every player in the 11 to drop a clanger at any point and play a throughball for the opposition and it’s a nightmare job. We’re starting almost every game a goal down because someone will gift possession away leading to a goal. Then there’s a back 4 who can’t concentrate on set pieces. It’s a nightmare scenario for any manager.

If it was me I’d stick Holgate at right back and try and get Mina and Branthwaite to see us through to January. Coleman and Keane can’t continue.

I think it will be Duncan but out of a whole host of limited candidates, I'd go for Lampard.

If we are intent on not spending much then he could use his contacts at Chelsea to get us a couple of loans for the second half of the season.
He's got a point to prove, he carries a reputation and is an intelligent guy. He would be able to get the crowd on side.

He's also free which I think will be a massive bearing on the decision.

Id love Moyes but fear it unrealistic right now.

No manager in world football could have those two playing. They’re completely useless. Add in the propensity for almost every player in the 11 to drop a clanger at any point and play a throughball for the opposition and it’s a nightmare job. We’re starting almost every game a goal down because someone will gift possession away leading to a goal. Then there’s a back 4 who can’t concentrate on set pieces. It’s a nightmare scenario for any manager.

If it was me I’d stick Holgate at right back and try and get Mina and Branthwaite to see us through to January. Coleman and Keane can’t continue.
He can pick digne . Solves one of your issues . But that would mean criticism of benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.