Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he didn’t sign them himself, the fact he failed to integrate pretty much any of them was shocking. It’s shows a piss poor ability to coach players.

You only have to look at the Chelsea defence under him to realise he is a terrible coach. Chelsea under tuchel instantly turned around the defence.

You seem very angry.

A member since 2014, barely post and haven't posted for over 3 years apart from this week. What's Frankie done to you? We are all friends here.

Totally valid points.

Lampard is not a better manager than Benitez. No matter what people think of Benitez.

Neither are any of the "three candidates."

Lampard can't do defending. The difference between Lampard and Tuchel was night and day.

The difference in quality available to him between Everton and Chelsea is night and day.

It says it all about our squad that Ancelotti is a manager that does not have a system. Rather changes the system to suit the players. Then ended up looking like the Italian Sam Allardyce. He had zero trust in our defence.

However if Lampard can get Derby to the Championship final. I'm sure he can get Everton out of the Championship once we're in there.

It's not looking good.

Comparing tuchel and lampard is absolutely ridiculous. Tuchel had 12/13 years experience as a manager at some top clubs arriving into chelsea. Yeah what a surprise tuchel knew more than lampard.
Not even going to get into benitez. An absolute fossil of a manager.
Lampard still learning the ropes at Everton? Yeah why not. Absolutely every single day of the week over the dinosaur "better manager" benitez.

1643410451366.webp

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but if Lampard was to do a bloody good job at Everton over the next 2 or 3 seasons and get us back in the top 6 in the league and having a cup run who would potentially come in for Lampard to try and steal him off us?
He's already been at Chelsea so there's a risk they'd give him another shot but maybe not.
As he's a Chelsea legend he'd probably be unpopular at Arsenal or Tottenham.
He played for West Ham so that could be an option but if Everton are top 6 then it wouldn't be a step up.
I can't see Liverpool, Man Utd or Man City touching him.

So if Lampard does the unthinkable and actually makes a success of being at Everton I can actually see him sticking around for 5 years or so. Obviously if the more likely occurs and we continue to be utter dogship then he'll be sacked and end up at Derby again.
Steady on mate one step at a time!

To your point, he won’t be going RS or another London club I’d think but he did actually play for City very bizarrely and briefly so if he was actually THAT good I wouldn’t rule that one out!

After 10 minutes on Twitter I realised totally forgot how much Leeds hate Frank. His first home game is Leeds. Hope we leather them and them horrible ferrets are crying. He’s living rent free in their heads.

Not everyone is going to be happy by god we never are but come on if this lad takes charge let's get behind him for the sake of our club we love
Same think hopefully get some good players in this window to and get a win and a performance in the cup. Give us all a lift and then get a result at newcaslte will give us all a lift.

Even if he didn’t sign them himself, the fact he failed to integrate pretty much any of them was shocking. It’s shows a piss poor ability to coach players.

You only have to look at the Chelsea defence under him to realise he is a terrible coach. Chelsea under tuchel instantly turned around the defence.
I mean, they had to buy lukaku as well because the forward they signed wasnt doing it, even after tuchel took over.

Players need time to adapt and settle to a new country. Lampard was expected to force then into the team immediately (and changing 3/4 players in one go, is rarely going to work). That also broke up the team he had built up from the season before.

Its not as black and white as you are making out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back