Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah in hindsight it was badly worded, I accept that, I just dont get this whole culture of wanting to be abusive and negative.
I commented yesterday on someone moaning about Lampard and someone picked me up but not the fella moaning about someone who hasnt even officially arrived.
Like it or not there has been a lot of disgraceful actions from Everton fans this season. Look at Iwobi having to delete his Instagram account as another example.
Tbf though, four thousand seven hundred and thirty seven, your opinion counts for nothing as you have spent the last year revelling in good blues concerns and worries and in goading all but your smelly mates. I love you but you are an absolute disgrace. x ?

Frank in ?

Last edited:

Frank Claphard
18793574-0-image-a-1_1569179990032.webp

“Some complicated negotiations at advanced stage”

I 100% guarantee this was Moshiri asking, or saying, something ludicrous

Apparently Lampard offered to get Kia a drink but had to ask Roman to order it special from home. The hefty shaven-headed lids who brought it were then delayed measuring the height of both cathedrals.

I’ve come to the conclusion that if we were a normal club and smoothly transitioned from one manager to another and players just revealed as they signed their contracts, life would be very dull

UTFT

one of those days was better than the other ones
Aye, Martyn is probably the best goalkeeper I've seen live for Everton (I did see Southall, but cant actually remember that far back). He was a seriously quality signing. Killer and Fads weren't horrendous for us either.

(I know you mean the lukaku and Barry deadline day but I think the Martyn deal doesn't get the credit it deserves).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back