Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Cole probably played at a higher level, for a longer period of time than any Everton player has in its history.

It’s not exaggeration to say he was World Class, and I do really mean the very absolute top end of World Class, for about 10 years solid.

Absolutely the kind of person we need around the club.
So what? Koeman was world class.

Cole might come across as a bit of a bell.
But he was an excellent player and defensively very good. It he can bring that to his coaching then its a positive
Was never friendly with the media given his background then had the audacity to book with one the nations darlings, he was the male version of Meg... Seen him recently on TV comes across well.

Lampard supposedly taking 3 PM training…maybe the club wants to film a live reveal at the beginning. We really should have more epic introduction videos for how long we take to make them.

Ashley Cole probably played at a higher level, for a longer period of time than any Everton player has in its history.

It’s not exaggeration to say he was World Class, and I do really mean the very absolute top end of World Class, for about 10 years solid.

Absolutely the kind of person we need around the club.

We already have two FBs as coaches when SC gets an offer do we need another FB coach?

We already have two FBs as coaches when SC gets an offer do we need another FB coach?

as someone who has never attended an Everton training session, never spoken to anyone that has attended one, never watched one, I’m gonna stick with my opinion of ‘I know absolutely nothing about it so it would be truly preposterous for me to claim that I know better’

99F54B13-67A1-4AE2-81CD-ACF15239E848.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.