Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we take a punt on Bielsa?

I would like to get likrs of ten hag but wouldnt leave during the season. Wish the club tried this in the summer

Yep I just said this in the Rafael thread. We need to get work rate up. And I like the way Leeds play.

Bielsa only signs one year rolling contracts. Thats a short term fix with no way for long term progression.

Ten Hag would be great...as would Overmars and some of Ajax's senior management.

Thats what City have done by extracting key personnel from Barca/Spain.

Im amazed, literally amazed Brands has not found a single player from Holland to sign and weve not had any Dutch manager come in.

I find it bewildering why we have a DOF whose expertise are in Holland and yet we havent tapped into it.

Bielsa only signs one year rolling contracts. Thats a short term fix with no way for long term progression.

Ten Hag would be great...as would Overmars and some of Ajax's senior management.

Thats what City have done by extracting key personnel from Barca/Spain.

Im amazed, literally amazed Brands has not found a single player from Holland to sign and weve not had any Dutch manager come in.

I find it bewildering why we have a DOF whose expertise are in Holland and yet we havent tapped into it.

I dont have a problem with the contract, if he does well he gets another. Rafael isnt even going to last 3 years.

Ten Hag is a good shout based on what other people in the media have been saying. I don't know about Overmars, obviously a great player.

The way clubs are run these days, its probably just circumstances that we haven't signed a dutch player. The DOF has a lot of influence, but I don't think he has full autonomy and an empty checkbook. Clubs are setup where everyone is just an extension of the ownership. In the past managers use to sign players, people talk about it that way still, but now its got to be ok'd by the manager, DOF, scouts, accountants and then the ownership.

5vwb64.jpg

Bielsa would be a disaster at Everton

Ten Hag 100% gets a better job than us after Ajax

Potter wouldn’t last a season either. If he’s bored of Brighton fans booing imagine him with us after everyone realises he’s another Eddie Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.