Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour is Frank Lampard is now closer to walking away from Everton rather than becoming the Manager due to issues over transfers and backroom staff. He wants to sign Ross Barkley but Moshiri is aware of the ill feeling towards the player from our fan and wants to avoid another 'Benitez' type situation. It's also said that Lampard does not want any involvement from Duncan Ferguson, which Bill Kenwright apparently has a problem with. Not looking good, but let's hope it can all be sorted out over the weekend.
They will just have to agree to his demands. Can’t start this process again. Taken too long already

Rumour is Frank Lampard is now closer to walking away from Everton rather than becoming the Manager due to issues over transfers and backroom staff. He wants to sign Ross Barkley but Moshiri is aware of the ill feeling towards the player from our fan and wants to avoid another 'Benitez' type situation. It's also said that Lampard does not want any involvement from Duncan Ferguson, which Bill Kenwright apparently has a problem with. Not looking good, but let's hope it can all be sorted out over the weekend.
Where’s this from mate? Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest to be honest.

Where was all that rumoured?

Considering the first thing he did when he became Chelsea manager was send Barkley out on loan I'd be amazed if this was a sticking point

The Echo website now saying that terms and length of contact have not yet been agreed and that could be a problem. What the hell were they doing all day yesterday, I've never known such a bunch of incompetent people. Lampard will walk away from this Circus.
It’s the Echo ffs, they’re so far behind things they’re only just reporting that Benitez got sacked

No, it gets worse and I quote Paul Joyce in today’s Times sports section ….

”Ferguson was handed an interview at short notice, but is understood to have made a strong impression on the Everton board and also has the backing of senior members of the squad”

What a club …
If that’s true he needs to step away from the club if he loves it so much. He said he wasn’t up for it the other day.

You're going to need to give a source for this lol

Gay Byrne, who used to present the Late Late show, was some sort of relative of mine , like a second cousin or something.

Nothing to do with Frank like. I wish they'd hurry up. Now in discussions re contract and backroom staff apparently. Don't mess it up Everton.
That makes you Irish Royalty so Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back