Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Bell/Downing

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 221 80.1%

• Total voters
Being blatantly honest, I've deliberately tried not to believe anything regarding who is and isn't supposedly offering to buy us. So peeping over the top I'm reading that some of the named as interested are already removing themselves from the list.
So my question is simply now 777 are history, from where are we getting the funds to simply exist on a day to day basis?

Being blatantly honest, I've deliberately tried not to believe anything regarding who is and isn't supposedly offering to buy us. So peeping over the top I'm reading that some of the named as interested are already removing themselves from the list.
So my question is simply now 777 are history, from where are we getting the funds to simply exist on a day to day basis?
I would ASSUME that would mean Moshiri wont dilly dally regarding picking his "chosen 1" and in the deal will be the proviso that they fund the club during the fit and proper period.

You would also ASSUME that the bulk of our outgoings happen near the end of the month with regards payroll.

The £133 million we were given at the end of this season which should see us till the end of the next season

I would ASSUME that would mean Moshiri wont dilly dally regarding picking his "chosen 1" and in the deal will be the proviso that they fund the club during the fit and proper period.

You would also ASSUME that the bulk of our outgoings happen near the end of the month with regards payroll.

So we can buy players whilst it’s “getting sorted IE ( mosh knows who )

And they say we can spend?

I assume the owner is funding his club like he probably should’ve been doing this whole time.

I thought Bell and Downing had the Dell family backing them? So if they are looking for funding that must not be the case now, right?

It's just a loan, and potentially at 9% interest per year I heard, I'm not too confident about their ownership proposal currently

As part of the fit and proper owners test, dosent any prospective owner need to prove that they can finance a club for at least 3 seasons? I wonder if that means they have to borrow more than they would like, hence needing another party on board. Just a guessing though.

On the one hand they have the DELL (MSD &DFO) financial / loan provision.

But on the other hand, those loans need to be repaid and if they were sensible they would be looking at equity partners to come in with them so that they could have more capital on the balance sheet to play with that isnt going to be part of repayments.

Third way of thinking is that City were bought for £200mil and then after a few years sold 12% to the Chinese for £265mil I think.

Theres a few ways to look at this short, medium and long term. Both on loans, equity partners and of course any exit strategy they have in mind.

With PSR and anything similar it will limit the type of investors who want to throw money around or have the club showcase sponsorship.

So many different things to consider.

So we need 133M just to cover pre season?

Including ongoing stadium payments.

Perhaps some other group will come out of the ether in the coming days / weeks. The last couple of days have been a bit sobering following the initial news of multiple bidders

The creditors have a big say in what will happen. I would have thought that puts MSP in the driving seat.

If all are agreed that administration is unnecessary, then something will have to give. It is not simply a matter of what Moshiri wants.

Perhaps MSP may still join forces with B&D. It might be a reluctant alliance on both sides, but a marriage of convenience and necessity. Its not like they have to make a 10 or 20 year commitment.

Farhad Moshiri has interest in an Everton deal from an American consortium led by a former MLS player, according to the Liverpool Echo.

Dave Powell reported via the local outlet’s website on 12 June that “interest in the club remains high” with numerous parties mentioned in the frame in the wake of 777 Partners’ failure to complete their deal.