• Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris is a former EFC Director (and deputy Chairman) when Moshiri arrived
I'm aware of that.
theesk is an EFC shareholder. Their paths will have crossed at EFC annual general meetings for shareholders, and maybe elsewhere
So am I. I attended AGMs, Harris may have been there when he was on the board, he certainly didn't speak.
I do not recall Harris doing anything significant relating to EFC during his time as a non-executive director. In fact he didn't last long at the club
He didn't, another one tugged around by the Greatest Ever Evertonian. I'm shocked he came on the board in the first place.
He probably doesn't rate him as look at the mess we subsequently got into under Moshiri and Kenwright since 2016
We'd have got in that mess with without Harris. I can't see the point your trying to make.🤨

I'm aware of that.

So am I. I attended AGMs, Harris may have been there when he was on the board, he certainly didn't speak.

He didn't, another one tugged around by the Greatest Ever Evertonian. I'm shocked he came on the board in the first place.

We'd have got in that mess with without Harris. I can't see the point your trying to make.🤨

I think it fairly clear the point I've made. You're just not wanting to acknowledge it.

Lump your bets onto Friedkin of Roma
Aye aye.

images (2).jpeg

Clearly, it isn't.

Never mind. You were boring before your last exile. That will teach me for engaging with you.

Clearly it is. You're just being pedantic. I replied to your post explaining why it is a perfectly legitimate view to not rate Keith Harris and all you did is dismiss it.

Clearly it is. You're just being pedantic. I replied to your post explaining why it is a perfectly legitimate view to not rate Keith Harris and all you did is dismiss it.
You explained nothing.

Esk is a shareholder

Harris was on the board (for about a year as I recall, 2...tops)

He didn't speak at AGMs, they were always the BK cabaret.

If he formed an opinion on his level of skill, maybe it's telepathy.

No need to reply, it only clogs up the board.

Besides, Andy has lobbed in a grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.