Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we went from Esk saying the Manoukian bid was serious, to less than 24 hours later the papers reporting he has made an actual 400m all-equity bid, and has been planning this for weeks.

New record?
If it goes through Esky will claim he just misspelled his post.

Manoukian has been my favourite investment man for hours and hours, love him
I knew this was coming but couldn’t divulge the details to keep my source protected.

He’s a massive blue, even collects miniature Smurf figurines.

I also know who killed Hoffa

Manou! Manou! Manou!

IMG_9344.webp

I knew this was coming but couldn’t divulge the details to keep my source protected.

He’s a massive blue, even collects miniature Smurf figurines.

I also know who killed Hoffa

Manou! Manou! Manou!
Thanks for the info mate, I know you can’t reveal too much but do you think the Mancheuan candidate can get this done before the end of June. Appreciate that you might not be able to answer (include two commas in your reply for yes and one for no)

I'd go with MSP at present. They seem to be in the strongest position already with credible people behind them. Whomever comes in eventually have to appoint a new board and executive team and they would seem best placed for that. It's asking a lot of Bell and Downing to appoint the best football / football business people from the off with no experience in the industry.

My concern with MSP is the stadium but I think they would look to flip the club in 3 or 4 years. There was talk in that Reddit post about an investor joining their current bid with a view to taking over in the longer term?

I don't trust the new bidders. Reminds me of Chris Samuelson and Anton Zingarevich too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back