Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000022004.jpg

The only thing which was stopping other potential investors was the exclusivity agreement. Now that's out of the window, all of them will begin to move in.

It was ridiculous to think that 777 Partners were the only interested party in the first place - we are a Premier League club with an established fanbase and a brand new stadium on the horizon. Yes, we have debt, but we are still a reasonably attractive proposition to wealthy investors.

Bell/Downing for me. It would be great for our club to led from the boardroom by passionate Evertonians. Either way, I trust Moshiri's judgment to sell up to the right people
Frankly for me, we've already seen the "Evertonian Owners", wasn't a fan. I could not care less what any potential owners may think of the club, so long as they are committed to making it a success. That is the only factor that is important for me.

Frankly for me, we've already seen the "Evertonian Owners", wasn't a fan. I could not care less what any potential owners may think of the club, so long as they are committed to making it a success. That is the only factor that is important for me.
100%

Genuinely couldn't care less for their Evertonian credentials, it would possibly lead to poor judgement anyway.

A bit of competence is what's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.